The CProf (SA) designation focuses on the strategic aspects of compliance.
It is aimed at senior compliance officers. Typical activities include:
- Head of compliance, leadership
- Interact at the senior management and governing body levels of an organisation
- Advise on compliance governance, structure, roles and responsibilities
- Define and set compliance risk appetite with the governing body
- Responsible for compliance strategy, framework and policy
- Stakeholder management (including regulators)
- Compliance awareness and culture
- Determine compliance methodology that suits the organisation, aligned with GACP
- Compliance oversight and improvement
- Management of compliance function
CProf (SA) candidates must:
- Be a member of the Institute
- Hold the CPrac (SA) designation
- Have at least 5 years’ compliance work experience at a strategic level as prescribed, in addition to the work experience required for the CPrac (SA) designation
The fees below include VAT and are payable in full upon receipt of invoice.
|Non-refundable assessment fee to evaluate if you meet the eligibility requirements||R2,500.00|
|Candidates eligible to write the board exam||R6,850.00|
|Candidates eligible for the assignment process||R6,850.00|
Submit the application form and supporting documents.
Start your journey early and understand the requirements by the time you apply!
READ ABOUT THE BOARD EXAM PROCESS AND DOCUMENTS REQUIRED